skip to Main Content

Still in Bath Chute

Monday morning finds us, along with seven other Loopers, still anchored here in Bath Chute. We are all waiting for news that the river is finally open –  as of 10:00 am it is still closed. Six inches to go before they open this section of the river. If we get word of it opening mid-day we could leave and move a little bit south.

Early this morning we had a thunderstorm and a downpour of rain but it appears to be clearing up now and we can see blue sky returning.

Looks like game day for Jim and I unless something changes soon.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top